Welcome to our July Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on going Back to School. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration, tips, resources and how-to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from #9 Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
Today I wanted to share one of my favorite things to do for my daughter and the free and fabulous resource for it! I love writing my little girl lunch love notes. It’s become a thing for us to do. Even when I don’t think she notices, she does. I use to use Project Life cards or scraps from crafting until I stumbled upon a blog post on the Jones Design Company blog with free lunch note templates…. and I love them!!! The design is too perfect and seriously all I do is print and cut a bunch and I’m ready to go.
I really do enjoy stocking up, prepping and getting all my ducks in a row way before school actually starts so that I enjoy going back to school and ease into that schedule that much easier too!
Aren’t these just perfect? Snag yourself this fab freebie too right here from Emily! 🙂
The next stop is #2 Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs on Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Blog Hop Lineup:
- Natalie at NatalieBradley.com << you are here!
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start
- Lisa at Harmony and Happiness
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Cristi Wuenschel at The Keeper of the Memories
- Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife
- Keisha Sibert at Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind