Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up! announced it’s retired list yesterday – while we are sad to see some of our favorite products leave the catalog, we are certain that some amazing new products are on their way. As we introduce the 2016-2018 In Colors to you, we know we have to say goodbye to the 2014-2016 In Colors. Today’s Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that share some great ideas – featuring Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I did a fun birthday card for a very sweet friend (who has a birthday this week… shhhh!) using Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, and Blackberry Twist. I also had a few scraps of DSP with these InColors that I worked in too to go with the same washi cake look. The stamp set I used to create this card is the “Build a Birthday” photopolymer stamp set. I just love how this card turned out and it was super simple to make! It’s the perfect card for #imbringingbirthdaysback too!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com