Welcome to our June Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on Summertime and Family Fun activities. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
We’ve just fallen in love with outdoor party games. We made and sold dozens of these games for clients as well as friends and family to enjoy all spring, summer and fall! Enjoy a few of these pictures where you can see what a great time everyone has with these lawn games!
The Giant Tumble Tower
Great for wedding receptions….
Or just for family get-togethers….
Get out of the way!
Whew! That was a close one!
Oh yeah, and big kids love this one too!
The Classic Corn Hole
another great one for weddings or backyard parties ….
And we’re about to add this goodie to our collection too!
Who doesn’t love Yahtzee … all the more fun in a jumbo backyard size! I cannot wait to play this one!!
Have fun enjoying the summer with the ones you love no matter what you do!
The next stop is Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife on Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Blog Hop Lineup:
- Laura Gelnett at Making It Happen Together
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley << you are here
- Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Pam Bennett at The Birch Cottage
- Leah M. Briick at Briick by Briick
- Lisa Milligan at Harmony and Happiness
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Cristi Wuenschel at The Keeper of the Memories
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Fanny Seto at Living Richly on a Budget