Welcome to our August Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on Fall Fun!! Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration, tips, resources and how-to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
The next stop is Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs on Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Blog Hop Lineup:
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start
- Kristy Stewart at Under My Gabled Roof
- Lisa at Harmony and Happiness
- Pam Bennett at The Birch Cottage
- Fanny Seto at Living Richly on a Budget
- Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife
Welcome to The Living With Style Linky Party! You may have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop that is the last Wednesday of each month. We share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Now, it’s your turn, we want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? Then you are in the right place!
Each week a different host will choose the links that we want to feature. It is so hard to choose because you have all really outdone yourselves each week! This week Dianne is sharing her favorites with us….
- I love fried eggplant and when I saw this recipe for Parmesan Zucchini Rounds by Alisha at Thinking Outside the Sandbox I was so excited!
- She had me at No Bake! This No Bake Banana Pudding Cake by Jen at Pink When has a delightful surprise!
- I’ve been wanting to learn How to Make a Burlap Wreath and this one by Amee at the Real Advise Gal makes me wonder why I took so long to learn!
- Baby steps are the best way to accomplish anything and 7 Baby Steps Explained by Jenny at Penny Pincher Jenny explains it beautifully!
- When the words strawberry, wine, slush and skinny are in the title it must be a winner! This Skinny Strawberry White Wine Slush by Liz & Chenelle at Lizventures sounds delicious!
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
If you were one of our features, feel free to grab the image below!
Before we get this party started, want to say we would be so excited for you to follow us in some way using our social media links below. We do follow back! We also really appreciate those who take the time to link back!
Here are the rules for the party . . .
Good News! They are simple and easy to follow.
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.
Guess what? We will be choosing a few features to highlight each week. We may even give you a shout out on social media. Pretty awesome, right?
Let’s get started! Show us what ya got!