Welcome to our July Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on going Back to School. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration, tips, resources and how-to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from #9 Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
Today I wanted to share one of my favorite things to do for my daughter and the free and fabulous resource for it! I love writing my little girl lunch love notes. It’s become a thing for us to do. Even when I don’t think she notices, she does. I use to use Project Life cards or scraps from crafting until I stumbled upon a blog post on the Jones Design Company blog with free lunch note templates…. and I love them!!! The design is too perfect and seriously all I do is print and cut a bunch and I’m ready to go.
I really do enjoy stocking up, prepping and getting all my ducks in a row way before school actually starts so that I enjoy going back to school and ease into that schedule that much easier too!
Aren’t these just perfect? Snag yourself this fab freebie too right here from Emily!
The next stop is #2 Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs on Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Blog Hop Lineup:
- Natalie at NatalieBradley.com << you are here!
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start
- Lisa at Harmony and Happiness
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Cristi Wuenschel at The Keeper of the Memories
- Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife
- Keisha Sibert at Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July.
This month we are excited to show off the new 2015 – 2017 Stampin’ Up! In Colors, namely, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. The In Color products include card stock, designer series paper, ribbon and other embellishments. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings, number 17 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
If you don’t already know, I’m a wedding and event planner and we’re still knee-deep in wedding season. This Saturday, we have 2 more weddings, so these cards were the perfect to showcase for you today! I made these using the stamp set “For the New Two” featuring the 2015-2017 In Colors Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron
I hope this helps you get inspired too – I’m so in love with these new colors!!
The next stop is Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards, number 19 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events << you are here
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kimberly Sparks at Stampin’ Daisy
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie